Written by Samantha L Cooper, M.Ed., M.S. Ed
- They are persistent and welcome challenges.
- They like to ride hard while looking good!
- Instant party starter: All you need is a bike 1. A few friends with bikes 2. Some awesome MTB trails 3. Some shade 4. Chairs 5. Chips and dip 6. Cooler with well stocked beverages and let the ride happen.
- Knowledgeable; they are always sharing knowledge and brainstorming the prospect of the Bike N+1 theory!
- They know how to endure. All the Epic Rides, Grinduro’s, 4G’s, Gravelers gravel grinder, Fakawi , GROWLER and the Fakahatchee Grind rides makes them tough and shows that they can do anything they put their mind to.
- They dream in bike specs and often Reflect on why they RIDE.
- Loyal to bike bibs brand. A good fitting bib is like a forever bond.
- Mud and water crossings doesn’t scare them.
- They appreciate nature and camp when possible.
- They support local bike shops and rep bike gear. Mack Cycle, Alex’s, Jim’s, The bike Spot, Bicycle Generation, Rock And Road and Big Wheel Cycles.
Overall, you should appreciate a mountain biker because life is to short not spend it doing what you love with the people you like doing it with. While this post specifically focuses on Mountain Bikers, it can easily be applied to many activities. These are my 10 reasons why you should love a Mountain biker! Enjoy life and remember that “Life is not for Stagnation!”
Now that you know, get out there and go!
If you thought this blog was helpful feel free to subscribe, share on social media!
Written by Samantha L. Cooper, M.E.d., M.S.Ed.