Written by Samantha C. Coleman
We all need a little a pocket full of teacher tricks and motivation to help us along this rigorous, joyful, stressful, and rewarding journey of academia.
One would suggest staying flexible because change is constant within this field. It is important to manage your professional relationships because education is a small world.
Here are 5 Educational TED Talks that may enhance your greatness!
- The 5 People You Need To Be Happy | Stacey Flowers | @TEDxUNO https://youtu.be/yZRCFK1n-NM
- Every Kid Needs a Champion | Rita Pierson https://youtu.be/SFnMTHhKdkw
- The Secret to Motivating Your Child | Jennifer Nacif | @TEDxSanDiego https://youtu.be/hVShA7g4Joc
- Learn to Shine Bright- The Importance of Self-Care for Teachers. | Kelly Hopkinson | @TEDxNorwichED https://youtu.be/5O5QIqlDxjg
- The Teachers we Remember | Julie Hasson | @TEDxEustis https://youtu.be/nmwy6r26vQY
Overall, every new day is a learning process for you and your young learner. Use this time to connect with your young learner and have fun! Tie appropriate life stories that make learning meaningful!
Now that you know, get out there and go!
If you thought this blog was helpful to feel free to subscribe, share on social media!
Written by Mrs. Samantha C. Coleman, M.Ed., M.S. Elm.
Also, Check out my new publication : Pk-4 Practice Workbook. This book has 42 Educational Practices that are in line with pk-4 benchmarks. It is the perfect supplemental Preschool Tag along.